UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021, Know in detail about Eligibility, Exam Date, Application Fee, How to Apply: As per the latest reports, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is termed as UPPSC in short has already begun the online application procedures for the PCS Prelims of 2021. UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021 is one of the most notable government examinations that is looked forward to.
The recruitment will be currently held to fill 416 vacancies. The Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services of PCS examination is the determiner for the same. All the interested candidates can easily visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in and complete the online registration process there.
UP PCS examination is conducted to fulfill several posts of the civil servant grade. PCS is considered to be the administrative civil service under Group A category state service of the executive category of the government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
The interested candidates can apply online for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 examination from February 5th to March 5th, 2021. It is advisable that they must keep a printout of the confirmation of the online application for future reference.
|Examination name||UPPSC PCS 2021|
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Examination (UPPCS)|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Examination centers||Across Uttar Pradesh|
|Helpdesk numbers||0532-2407547, +91-8765973668, +91-8765973766 (Lucknow)|
|Dates for submission of application||February 5, 2021, to March 5, 2021|
Important dates regarding the UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021
Must check the important dates for the recruitment below:-
|Process the online application form||February 5, 2021|
|Last date of receipt of the online examination fees||March 2, 2021|
|Last date of submission of the application form||March 5, 2021|
|The date for admit card issue||June 2021|
|UP PCS 202 Examination Date (Preliminary Examination)||June 13, 2021|
|Result declaration||July 2021|
|UPS 2021 Main Examination date||October 3, 2021|
|Result declaration||October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Examination
The interested candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned criteria to become eligible to apply for this exam:
- the candidate must strictly be an Indian resident
- the candidate must possess the relevant domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- must have completed graduation/post-graduation/diploma from any recognized university
- the age must range between 21 and 40 years
- the candidates belonging to the reserved category will experience a certain relaxation in the upper age limit.
Also, Check This Out – West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Examination Fees Details
Check the following details regarding the payment fee of UPPSC PCS Exams:-
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Examination fees Rs. 100/-+ online processing fees Rs. 25/- total Rs. 125/-|
|SC/ ST||Examination fees Rs. 40/-+ online processing fees Rs. 25/- total Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||Examination fees NIL+ online processing fees Rs. 25/- total Rs. 25/-|
|Dependents of freedom fighters/women||As per their respective original category|
|Ex-serviceman||Examination fees Rs. 40/-+ online processing fees Rs. 25/-, total Rs. 65/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Examination
The interested candidates can apply online for UPPSC PCS 2021 recruitment examination from February 5th to March 5th, 2021. It is advisable that they must keep a printout of the confirmation of the online application for future reference.
The candidates are requested to know these relevant details before applying for the examination:
- UPPSC PCS application form will be available only through online mode
- The candidates must visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Carefully read all the details mentioned on the home page of the application form
- Click on the link “Apply online”
- The new page opens where the candidates must select the choice of language for viewing the advertisement
- Enter all the relevant details as required-name, parents’ name, category, age, address, contact details, etc.
- Verify and cross-check to justify the truthfulness of the details furnished
- You must enter a valid contact number and email id
- Then upload the scanned picture along with the signature as per the required size and format
- Submit the necessary application fees as applicable as it differs with the category of the candidate
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
This examination is divided into three main categories namely:
- preliminary examination
- main examination
Important links for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021
These are essential links below you will need to apply online:-
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Pay Examination Fee||Pay Now|
|Final Form Submission||Submit here|
|Correction / Modify Form||Edit here|
|Download Official Notification||Hindi | English|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
I believe you have found this post helpful regarding UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021. You are also requested to check official notification as well. If you have any queries, then you comment down below and we will make that point clear.