UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) will soon release its dates for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 for different departments under the UP Police.
Last year the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment important dates were released in the month of August. Moreover, the no. of vacancies has increased up to 9534 posts.
Interested candidates are required to keep a check on release dates through the online website. However, everything regarding the selection process, type of vacancies, exam pattern is given here for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. Candidates can refer to the information given below:
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Spotlight
|Starting for Online Application||To be announced|
|Late Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Candidates must keep a check on the official website for the release of the above-mentioned events.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021, candidates must meet certain eligibility criteria in respect to educational qualification and age limit. Below are the criterion given for both aspects;
Candidates applying for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 must hold a graduation degree from any recognized university in the country.
The age limit for the candidates applying for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 should be between 21 to 28 years.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female)
- Platoon Commander PAC/Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male)
- Fire Service Second Officer (Male)
Candidates must look up the official website for vacancy break-up details.
How to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board.
- Click on Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female) /Platoon Commander PAC/Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male) /Fire Service Second Officer (Male) option
- Click on the Online Application Form
- Fill in all the details carefully
- Upload the required documents, signatures, and photographs.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a printout of the application form.
Selection Process of UP Police SI Vacancy 2021
The selection process of UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 will be held in three phases. On clearing these exams selected candidates will be added to the merit list which will indicate that they are selected. Here are the three stages of the selection process of UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021:
- CBT Exam – This will be a Computer Based Exam, where students will be given multiple-choice questions to answer within a time frame of 120 minutes.
- Document Verification – Candidates will be called to verify their submitted documents.
- Physical Ability Test – Candidates will be tested on the basis of their physical ability as well.
Note: In all the exams, candidates will be required to score a minimum of 35, to get shortlisted for the physical ability test. However, before the cut-off marks were 50.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 will be questioned on –
- General Hindi
- Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test
- Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Quotient Test/ Reasoning
- Students will be examined on a total of 400 marks on 160 questions
- Each paper will be of 40 marks
- Each question carries 2.5 marks
- The total Time will 120 minutes.
- The questions will be in MCQ pattern
- There won’t be any negative marking on the paper.
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
Thus, hopefully, this set of information will be helpful for all the applicants applying for the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021. However, all the applicants must keep a check on our official website Cracksarkarijob.com for the list of important dates.