Railway Apprentice 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway (ER) Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020.
Link Activated: 05/03/2020
Short Description: Railway Recruitment Cell of Eastern Railway has recently released an Online Application Form for the recruitment of various posts of Apprentice. There are 2792 seats are vacant under this ER Recruitment 2020. All the vacant posts are classified into various slots based on Trade, Unit, and Community. Those Candidates who are looking forward to this railway job are requested to read the detailed notification before applying online.
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 05/03/2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 04/04/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 04/04/2020
- Exam Date: Will be Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Will be Notified Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee
- Female: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Qualification for Railway Apprentice 2020
- Candidates should have Passed Class 8/ 10 as per related Trade from the recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
- Must have ITI National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit as on 13/03/2020
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper Age Limit: SC/ST – 5 Years, OBC(NCL) – 3 Years, PWBD – 10 Years, Ex-Servicemen – 10 Years
- Age will be determined as per the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate
Vacancy Details for Railway Apprentice 2020
Total Number of vacancy – 2792
Railway Apprentice 2020 – How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for the post of Apprentice of Eastern Railway (ER) from 21/02/020 to 20/03/2020.
- First of all, go through all detailed instructions before filling up the form.
- Interested aspirants are requested to visit the official website of RRC/ER for Online Application.
- Now fill all your details carefully asked in the online form.
- Must provide your Active Mobile number and a Valid E-mail ID which will be used for further communication.
- Now Upload your Scanned Photo, Signature with LTI, Marksheet, Age Proof Certificate, ITI Certificate, and other relevant documents as per requirement.
- Now Check all the details you entered by previewing it and finally submit the form and make a payment.
- Candidates are advised to take 2 Copies Print Out of the Application Form.
Important Links for ER Apprentice 2020