BSSS Recruitment 2020: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) has announced the recruitment for the post of Accounts Officer, Executive Assistant, and Accountant. Interested Candidates are allowed to submit their online applications in the official website.
The online application has started from March 17 and will continue till April 7, 2020. So candidates are advised to fill the form before the date. Applications are only accepted online through the official website – health.bih.nic.in.
Check the whole details in this article regarding the recruitment of Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS).
BSSS Recruitment Spotlights
Must check the essential details below for the vacancy of BSSS Recruitment:-
|Name of the Post||Accounts Officer, Executive Assistant, and Accountant|
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Centre||Patna, Bihar|
|Job Type||District and State Level Job|
Important Dates for BSSS Recruitment 2020
Candidates must check the significant dates mentioned below for the application of the vacancy:-
|Opening Date to Apply Online||March 17, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||April 7, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||April 7, 2020|
|Date of Examination||May 5, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2020|
BSSS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Please check the educational qualification of the post below as per the vacant posts:-
|Post Name||Total Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Assistant (State)||12||
|Executive Assistant (District)||38|
Age Limit for BSSS Recruitment
|Post||Age Limit as on 01/03/2020|
|Accounts Officer (State)||
|Executive Assistant (District)|
|Executive Assistant (State)|
Application Fee for BSSS Recruitment
You have to pay the following required application fee to sit in the examination:-
|Categories and Details||Application Fee|
|Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC Applicants||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants||Rs. 150|
|All Category (Female)||Rs. 150|
|Mode of Payment||Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking|
Salary Details of BSSS Recruitment
Selected candidates will withdraw the following salary as per the post:-
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Accounts Officer (State)||Rs. 50,000|
|Accountant (State)||Rs. 25,000|
|Executive Assistant (State)||Rs. 25,000|
|Executive Assistant (District)||Rs. 20,000|
Selection Procedure for BSSS Recruitment
You can check the important details about the selection process for each post below in the BSSS Bihar recruitment:-
- Firstly, Candidates have to go through the Computer Based Test (CBT) of 100 marks.
- Candidates qualifying CBT will be called for document verification and personal interview.
- The Final Score will be marked with 20% weightage to Interview Score and 80% weightage to CBT Score.
- Candidate’s skills towards Tally will also be judged in the Interview.
- The candidate will have to appear for the CBT of 100 marks.
- After qualifying the CBT round, candidates will be invited for Tally Exam.
- Final Score will be prepared with 20% weightage to Tally Test and 80% weightage to CBT Score.
Executive Assistant (State/ District)
- Applicants have to appear in the CBT for this post as well.
- After passing the CBT, you have to qualify for the Typing Skill Test.
- The final score will be prepared based on the marks obtained in CBT. However, passing the typing is also necessary.
Typing Skill Test
Hindi Typing Skill Test: Candidates should be able to type 20 WPM with 80% accuracy.
English Typing Skill Test: Candidates should be able to type 25 WPM with 80% accuracy.
Qualifying Cut off marks for CBT
After accepting all the online application candidates would be called for CBT. Minimum qualifying for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will as follows:-
How to Apply the form of BSSS Recruitment?
Candidates will be able to submit the online application from the official website.
- Logon to the official website of Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS).
- The first step would be registration and login.
- After that applicants have to fill all the personal and educational details carefully.
- Then upload the scanned copy of a photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Next, you need to make the payment and do a final form submission.
- Lastly, get the print out of the registration for future reference.
Important Links for the Recruitment
|Apply Online||Direct Link|
|Download Official Notification||Download here|
|Syllabus for CBT||Click here|
|Official Website of BSSS||Visit here|
Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) FAQ
Q. What is the full form of BSSS?
Ans. The full form of BSSS is Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti.
Q. How to apply for BSSS Recruitment?
Ans. You can go to the official website of Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) to apply online as per notification.
Q. What is the Salary in BSSS?
Ans. The salary will be based on the position. Salary of Accounts Officer is Rs. 50,000 pm whereas for Executive Assistant it is Rs. 20,000 pm.
I hope you have got all the essential details regarding BSSS Recruitment in this article. If you still have queries or doubts please drop your comment below.