BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021: The Bihar Public Service Commission conducts an examination every year to recruit candidates in different types of public service departments. This year the commission has organized the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Lower Division Clerks.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 is going to be commenced from the 19th of March 2021 and is going to close down taking applications on the 16th of April. Interested candidates can start to apply online from the official website Bihar Public Service Commission. Moreover, the exam dates and admit card release dates for this recruitment is yet to come out.
This year the Bihar Public Service Commission has released a total of 24 vacancies for the candidates. Interested candidates may soon start to apply in order to go through the selection process. For more information on Bihar Public Service Commission, keep reading.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Spotlight
Interested candidates in BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 must keep a check on the important dates and events related to application and exams given below;
|Notification Release Date||15th March 2021|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||19th March 2021|
|End Date Of Online Application||16th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Online Examination||To be notified|
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria to apply for the lower division clerk in the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 given below;
- Candidates must have a 12th pass certificate
- They must have good typing skills.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Female), BC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Interested candidates must check the vacancy details for the post of lower division clerk;
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Interested candidates in BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 must check the application process ;
- Candidates applying for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 will have to go through two types of exams; a)Preliminary Test b) Main Test
- Candidates who will qualify for the Main Test will then have to appear for the Computer Typing Exam.
Steps to Apply for the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021?
In order to apply online for the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 candidate must go through the steps given below;
- Visit the official website
- Log in to the page with your credentials
- Next, fill-up the form with the correct details
- Upload the required photograph, signature, and certificates.
- Cross-check all the filled information once again.
- Pay the application fees
- Click on Submit
- Lastly, save the application for future reference.
Application Fees for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021
Candidates will have to pay a certain amount as fees for the application form. The details related to application fees are given below :
|General, BC, EWS||600/-|
|Bihar Domicile Female||150/-|
Note: Candidates who will choose to apply offline will also have to pay the same amount of fees.
Important Links for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates will also have to keep track of the important links for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 ;
|Official Notification Download||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Thus, hopefully, this set of information on BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 has turned out to be useful for the interested candidates. However, candidates must remember to apply within the stipulated date for the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021. Moreover, they must also keep a check on the release date of admit cards and exam dates on the official website. For more updated information on BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 and other exams keep coming back to Cracksarkarijob.com